HOW DO YOU KNOW WHICH IS THE TRUE CHURCH YOU SHOULD BELONG TO?
Here are some benchmarks (you'll find in the Bible) that you should use to ascertain that your church is the True Church:
1. It was founded by Jesus Christ Himself. (Mt. 16:18)
2. It would be built on St. Peter. (Mt. 16:18)
3. It would be defended by GOD Himself. (Mt. 16:18-19
4. It would have authority given by Jesus Christ Himself. (Mt. 16:19; 18:17-18)
5. It would be guided by the Holy Spirit ho will dwell within it. (Jn. 14:15-17); Act 15:28, 16:6)
6. It would be one and undivided, with One Head. (Mk. 3: 24-25)
7. It would have one Fold and one Shepherd. (Jn 10:16)
8. It would have Priests, Bishops, and Deacons. (Tim. 3:1-13)
9. It must ave the Holy Eucharist Celebration. (Jn. 6:42-70; Act 2:42)
10. It must be found in all nations. (Mt. 28:19)
11. It must be found in all centuries. (Mt. 28: 20)
Jesus Christ said He would be with His Church everyday, in very year, until the end of the world. No matter what problems and troubles may plague Her, She will stand as solid as the Rock upon which She was built. (Mt. 28:20) This means there are no gaps in time.